Friday 24 October 2014

Rainbow Cross Stitch Blocks 5 and 6

After a long break, I picked up the rainbow cross stitch blocks recently and completed two more blocks. 

I like stitching with vibrant colors and these cross stitch blocks gives me immense stitching pleasure.  Out of the 9 blocks that are offered in Crafty Mummy. I have stitched the blocks which I liked the most .

I am still thinking

- Whether I should stop the blocks and finish this into something.
- Whether I should frame this and hang it in the living room.
- Or should I continue stitching all the 9 blocks. 



 

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely! Thank you for letting me know so I can pop over and see it. It is so interesting to see which blocks are your favourites. I think the chevron one is my favourite... but I like the simple stripe ones too... oh I can't choose!

    ReplyDelete

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.